Big November Update
New website + the Daily Spin + The Store + November update
We're happy to announce our new website with a new daily reward distributor based on the Claw! Log in every day at Rising Hub and give it a spin to earn some widgets which you will desperately be needing, because let me move on to my next announcement; ontop of all this amazing news your heroes are at this moment completely naked with no guns and emotes! What would you do in such a scenario? Well, you head to the store.
That's right, soldier. The menu store is back and all priced are completely VP based. Alot of work was put into this by me also, making sure that values are kept pristine. Not only will your inventories be alot less chaotic but also will you be able to scavenge for items with your hard-earned VP, so that all your grinding wont be just for name-changes or haircuts.
Now get your obscene arse out there, Spin some wheels, spend some VP, and start lookin' fresh!
As for the update; Update 126.96.36.199 -- November Update
- Changed client background, banner, and theme back to non-Halloween
- New sounds for David's D-Day Rifle and the Screamin' Skeleton's Battle Scythe and Mutant's Bizarre Battle Club
- Added USA items
- Added in-game store, meaning your inventories will be empty from the start.
- Widgets are now quantity-based
- Added modified maps for the Moon Monday event
- Improved meshrules to allow the Hell Trooper back item to be worn with hat001 helmets (and any other clothing item)
- Improved textures on Glory Hero's Fatigued Face
- Improved textures on Medic's Helmet/Medic's Veteran Helmet
- Added straps to the War Pig helmet and alternate helmet models added in May
Nerf's and Buff's
- Restored the original stats of the western revolvers, but leaving peak midrange dmg 2+
- Increased reload time on the agent RPG's from 1.8 seconds to 2 seconds